I am a channel, so I would like to talk about how I approach commissions and what you can expect when I agree to make art for you.
Every artist does things a little differently and when you ask me to make art for you, it is important to understand that I rely on Spirit or the Universe or whatever you want to call it to work through me. Often times I do not even remember making the piece and I have learned how to get out of the way for all the work I make. Or it doesn’t work. If you are looking for someone to make something like what you saw somewhere or even something I’ve made before, it’s not going to work and I am not the artist you are looking for. This causes me a lot of anxiety and I need complete freedom to channel art for you. The result will be sometimes surprising and always full of transformative energy. As such, I am a shamanic artist.
I am able to hook into the seed of what you’re looking for and use my gift of channeling art to create just what you need. Especially if you don’t know exactly what you need and want me to read your energy instead, this is my favorite. There is a healing element to all of my work that will continue to unfold for you over time.
Important things for you to know about my process:
- I am an intuitive painter. This means, I listen to your desires, plug into them and then let whatever wants to come through, come through. You may show me a starting point, like inspo photos, but please remember your piece will look nothing like it. I am feeling into the energy of what you’re wanting and going from there.
- Each piece is like a shamanic journey that I do for you. I go through a very emotional and physical process to make this work for you, from the moment I receive payment to up to a couple weeks after I complete it for you. It is a transmutation that I go through using the art. You will feel it too in some way.
- The end result is final. You must understand this before we begin. I will not repaint it if you’re not happy. It doesn’t work that way.
- Please look at my body of work. What you see there is very similar in some ways to what you will be getting as well. While every piece is different, I think you will feel my energy signature within them all.
- All my commission work might include a high res digital file for you to use for your project, if need be. You also get the original. It’s a package deal.
- This would apply to any tattoo or logo design as well, should you desire me to channel that for you.
- What I would like to know from you is the medium and size. I am open to charcoal, acrylic, watercolor or a mixed media, paper or canvas. We can discuss this if you aren’t sure.
I do have a sliding scale on rates, depending on the desired work; size, medium and content, and will give you a quote once I’ve considered your request and all the details. Please message me below if you’d like to discuss your ideas. Please know that I am very particular about what commissions I take on. I have learned over the years when it is a yes in my body or a no. It’s nothing personal if I say no. It’s just that I need to listen to that intuition and make sure it’s a good fit. I am a very specific kind of artist, as I am using art as energy/healing work and would love to channel for you as well.